Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inga.

Someone came up to me today and told me that she wanted to be on my blog. I persistently said no, but she ridiculed me and divulged plans to take over my entire blogosphere's networking until I caved and gave her the chance. She was a quirky little girl, with large, black locks puffing out into a fluffy ebony Afro, with a velveteen Victorian style dress, complete with lace trimming and a felt rose inset into it. Her lips were dominantly oversized, with beady little eyes and a small, skin-colored head band.

Her name... was Inga.


I failed to mention in the previous paragraph Inga's stature: she is a 2 1/2 inch tall person, with no arms or legs. Yes, Inga is a Finger.
Inga has decidedly been everywhere. Inga has been to a bookshelf.
Inga at the bookshelf
Inga in the savannahs

Inga at the Mall of America

Inga on the grand piano

Inga in a saxophone

Inga at the Eiffel Tower
Inga has drastically increased her ratio of travelling lately, and here are some more pictures from her more extreme adventures.
Inga in Antarctica
Inga on the moon
Inga on a satellite

Inga with the statue of liberty



Inga at the Kremlin


Inga in SPAAAACE







These really should not be that fun....


2 comments: